the weekend in pictures


photography for Emily
This weekend was cozy and relaxing, yet full. A few things that filled it were: an evening with friends (Jeremiah & Rebecca), The King's Speech (I HIGHLY recommend), an evening with Mike & Rebekah, Valentines treat photography (more on this later), cooking with Deborah and mom, home-made scarves with Anna (thank you!), completing my sketchbook with Anna, and a roasted veggie dinner.

Jeremiah cello tuning + The King's Speech

hidden surprise from dad waiting for me when I got home

Rebekah playing my favorite song beautifully ... Mike directing

these were 3 separate candles at the beginning of the evening

Deborah's chocolate chip cookies (yum!) + Anna's home-made scarves (brilliant!)


Roasted veggies for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...