"design is basically the practice of combining stuff..."


One of my favorite designers recently created this calendar and I think it is breathtaking! (at least in the the letterpress world) Fabien Barral never seems to run out of energy, ideas, and beautiful designs. But, truly, Marek Rojek also gets much credit for her beautiful letterpress printing (who also inspired Rachel and David's wedding invitation design!).



The letterpress process fascinates me and I would love to learn how to do it myself someday.

I love how deeply the typography is pressed into the paper.


... I even looked up the conversion for 49 Euros ... it's $63.61 ... I guess I'll just enjoy looking!

1 comment:

  1. The possibilities are endless. Here are some tutorials for you to try out and have fun with! www.shlogodesign.com/logo-design-illustrator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...