wish you were here


Hi everyone!
I'm signing out early this week because I'm headed off for a long weekend in Oregon. We have big plans of relaxing and getting through a long list of fun places to see and things to do ... not sure how we're going to reconcile the two. ;) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm especially excited to go running at sea level, snap lots of green pictures, make fish tacos and explore the coastal town of Astoria (and most of all to see my dear, sweet friends!). I just wish my whole family could come!

Do you have any exciting weekend plans?

Here is a little photo tour of my last trip to Oregon. If you ever get the chance, I hope you'll visit—it is beautiful!













{all photos taken by Bethany, Janae, or myself}

Past Oregon posts/pictures:
ocean . fruit . flowers . food . ferns . Scrabble . a fun pic


1 comment:

  1. I miss you! I hope that you are having a wonderful time! Those photographs are awesome...I love the one of the balloon, flowers, and carrots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...