today is the day!



Today is the day! Priscilla Ahn's new album, When You Grow Up, was released today. Which means the posters will be in people's hands today (I think!). I'm still trying to find out where they are being distributed with the new album and whether I can get one in Colorado.

I've been so excited to see what Julia Kuo would do with the album design. It looks like they decided to go with an entirely new design and I love it! Wow! The waves on the inside and on the CD are wonderful. The color pallet is just perfect. So very well done, Julia! Now I am torn because I want to purchase the music right now and listen to it all day. But I should probably wait so I can go buy this album (since I'll be doing that no matter what). But I REALLY want to wait until I can find a place where I can get a free poster too! Oh the dilemmas.

I've so enjoyed getting the chance to meet Priscilla through this poster project and, take it from me, she is just as nice as her music sounds (actually, she is even nicer!).


When You Grow Up by Priscilla Ahn
Illustrated by Julia Kou \ Designed by Hayden Miller \ Art Directed by Gordon Jee

And if anyone spots a poster that looks like this in a store near you ... let me know! :)

Designed and Illustrated by Sarah Fritzler

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love it! Priscilla Ahn is my shero. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that she sang last night on Dancing With The Stars? A young ballet protege' danced while Priscilla sang beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...