christmas gift wrapping



Wrapping is one of my absolute favorite parts about this week. It's where the artist, designer and craftier meet Christmas. And it's a good thing because I have a whole lot left to do!

A few nights ago I pulled out all my supplies, turned on It's A Wonderful Life and got to it. I decided to go with a natural, butcher paper, parcel feeling this year. I'm sure I'll change it up before I'm done since I also purchased a few of these adorable designs last week. But for now, I'm happy with these simple packages with their little touches of love. Here are a few photos to inspire you.









WHAT I USED:
Roll of butcher paper: Purchased at my local paper or craft store
Baker's twine: (do you see the trend here? Butcher, baker ... I should have bought something from the candlestick maker) Purchased online here
Gold stripe washi tape: I bought this roll just for this Christmas. Lots of fun options here! (and it will come to you wrapped up in a cute package)
Small doilies: Purchased at my local craft store
Gold bells: On sale at my local craft store
Bird fabric paper clips: I found these on sale at Anthropologie last week

I would love to see your wrapping creations!

p.s. Be sure to check out day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas!

photos by sarah fritzler

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Nice job of layering so many things to create such a lovely, cohesive package. as always, impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make Charlie save his plans from work and we have been using those for wrapping paper. This year my favorite is the paper bags that I got when buying a half peck of apples. They were so pretty, white with some simple red apples and black lettering. I was admiring them on the way to throw them in the trash when the lightbulb finally went on in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for gift wrapping ideas for birthday party of a girl, then Barbie dolls can never go wrong. Make a face on the wrapped paper, with threads, sequins, toilet paper, sparkles, flannel pieces and so on. I am sure the kid will love the wrapping more than the gift! Great idea to save money too.Grote Teddybeer

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some good news, though. You can find a variety of what you need available to you online at discount prices and available in bulk. https://www.luxtime.su/wallet/gucci-wallet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog! I found it while surfing around on Google. Content of this page is unique as well as well researched. Appreciate it. Gifts Vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  6. if your man is a baseball fan, you can send him a baseball gift bin. This baseball formed plate is brimming with bites, including, sunflower seeds, nutty spread pretzel pieces, margarine toffee pretzels, cinnamon sugar pita chips.singapore corporate gift printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...