gift idea: holiday granola



This weekend I made a huge batch of granola. I love granola with a bit of Greek yogurt for breakfast. I'm not sure how that qualifies as breakfast since it doubles as dessert in my house!?
I saved half and bagged up the rest to send to friends as a Christmas breakfast treat. I'm not sure if they'll find it as much of a treat as I do ... but I thought it was a fun twist on Christmas cookies.





Cots Plus - World Market sells adorable Christmas treat bags. I chose the woodland creatures ... it felt Coloradoish.

Do you have any favorite Christmas treats you send to friends?

pictures by sarah fritzler

2 comments:

  1. Such a good gift idea! Recipe maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. Granola online kopen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...