tree in a jar



I swung by Anthropologie today to pick up a last-minute gift and found these adorable trees in jars. How do they do it? I snapped these pictures with my phone to share with you and to recreate at home. I think I'll go mini-tree shopping and spray paint my branches gold with the metallic paint I picked up last week.

Wouldn't the salt shakers make the perfect table setting decoration? I think a tree-in-a-jar would also make the perfect Christmas card if you added a little message.






photos taken with my iphone

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! You should definitely make them! Take a look at this pinecone wreath: http://pinterest.com/pin/82683343128415048/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Oh how I wish you lived closer! The kids and I just went to the store today to pick up supplies to make these, I guess they are all the rage this year, but they are SO cute. I found one online tutorial that called for water and liquid glycerine, so that's what we are going to use because I know that for my kids the shaking it up will be way more fun than just seeing something pretty. We also splurged and bought two tiny deer from the Christmas village section. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...