custom rubber stamp



Do you know how easy it is to have a costume stamp made? I don't know why, but I always thought that custom stamps were extra special, expensive and hard to create. Wrong! After reading this post by Whit & Whistle (one of my new favorite blogs), I decided to give it a whirl. I really didn't think it would turn out.

Not only did it turn out, it appeared in my mailbox only a few days later. How do they do that? This little geometric design was a doodle I created while watching a movie with my sister one night. I added her name and address and ... viola! A self-inking addressed/book stamp.





I'm excited to try more custom stamps. Apparently you can turn a photograph into a stamp? Really? I wouldn't believe it before, but now I just might try it out.

photos by sarah fritzler

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I am also impressed that there is so much creativity allowed in making a stamp. All the ones (you know, besides the craft ones at hobbylobby and Michaels) I have seen are so BORING. Such a great idea as a gift for someone to claim books etc and address envelopes in a pretty and unique way!

    thanks for sharing. I'm glad you tried this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice design, what i love about customize rubber stamp is also can used for corporate marks, which efficient in most time.

    rubber stamp singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really creative and so usefull
    Thanks for sharing your design and info with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Nice design, what i love about customize rubber stamp is also can used for corporate marks, which efficient in most time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Blog sir... your blog is very helpful.. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

    Custom rubber stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rubber Stamps is a thing that is used for commercial purpose.I have used some stamps form this brand and its working for me exceptional.Need any high quality rubber stamp contract here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...