peanut butter love



Happy National Peanut Butter Day! My your day be filled with peanutbutterygoodness.

Above is the best cake I've ever made, albeit the ugliest one. And by made I mean mixed from a box of Ghirardelli chocolate cake mix. The peanut butter cream cheese frosting is the KEY. This stuff is to die for and super easy to make. Please test my word against yours and make it today.

Peanut butter cream cheese frosting recipe found on Smitten Kitchen (along with pictures of a lovely cake!).

And why not a special shout-out to Courtney and Deborah, my peanut-butter-loving partners in crime. :)

photo by sarah fritzler

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for the reminder. I wonder what peanut buttery goodness I can whip up tonight. This cake looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! You should definitely make something to celebrate! I think it's kind of an obligation to peanut butter, don't you? ;) Would love to see pictures of whatever you whip up!

      Delete
  2. Oh man! When did you make this? I never partook! Let's make it again so I can try! Thanks for the shout out! Here is a peanut buttery random quote for the day "If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream."
    Barry Goldwater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you remember this goodness? I made it last Valentines and we were eating it for a week! Maybe I'll have to make it again to remind you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...