please pass the gold



I thought I would share a few more snaps from my gold woodland creature photo-shoot (or something like that). They just came out too pretty not to have a photo-shoot! Enjoy my little woodland jungle. :)

[ more gold: sticks, wreath, deer ]










The behind the scenes is really the funniest part. Yes, it's true, they are just a bunch of spray painted plastic animals stuck in the snow in my front yard. Amazing what a camera can do, isn't it?

BEHIND THE SCENES:


photos by sarah fritzler

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! I love the one of the moose walking away, it's simply striking. And the father deer and fawn, or the three fawns- so many great pictures. I would have never guessed that the animals were plastic. Not only did the gold pretty them up, it made them look metalic too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...