link love

 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Luke 12:25 

These are such timely reminders for me. Due to some recent arm pain, I've put some goals on hold and I find myself feeling a bit helpless. I mean, my right arm really is my right arm! But then I am reminded that there are so many good "armless" things to be done. So many things I've been wanting to do for a long time and maybe this is the means to that end. Perhaps the Lord has another plan for me (at least for a while). And that guarantees that it will be better! Have you ever run into an unavoidable obstacle that led you in a direction you never would have gone otherwise? I'm sure there are so many great stories. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the blog silence isn't because I've lost interest, but because I'm avoiding any extra computer use. Just thought I'd explain — I'm still here! 

Link Love:
- I made these again – they only get better
- When you think you've seen everything ...
- This post reminds me a little of this song
- I would love a real terrarium  
- I love rice paper, it's like magic 
- Mmm, this is what's for dinner tonight
- Nutella Crepe Cake for my nutella-loving friend

(I must be hungry)

photo credits: 1  \  2  \  3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...