dear photograph


Dear Photograph,
Thank you for everything we had.
Jonathan Stampf

I love this idea by Dear Photograph. I can already think of a few photos I would love to use. I think a picture like the one above would make a beautiful anniversary gift. It's a great way to keep old memories current and actually use those vintage looking photographs for something!






I think my dad would have a few childhood photos like the one above. I'm going to start bringing photographs every time we visit old haunts. This would make an amazing photo book!

[images belong to dear photograph]

1 comment:

  1. You find the best sites and blogs! This post almost made me cry, especially that top photo! What a great idea! Hmmm, now I just need Charlie to take me back to GJ and the Czech Republic so I can do this! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...