brown bag valentine


 I hope you have a fantastic weekend everyone! Maybe you're pulling out the craft box to make valentines or snuggling up next to a fire with a mug of tea (for those of you snowed in on the east coast) or going for a horse-drawn sleigh ride.

Wait ... a what? 

My family is actually going for a sleigh ride tonight. Instead of giving gifts at Christmas this year, we bought Groupons for a hot-cocoa and dinner sleigh ride for 10 in Breckenridge. After a loop in the woods, we'll have a steak and trout cowboy dinner and berry cobbler. But lest you envision a romantic evening with softly falling snow flakes and twinkling stars, I should mention that it is 15° in Breckenridge with blowing snow, 45 mph gusts and a -4° windshield. So we like a little adventure too! I'm especially liking the "wrapped in blankets" part of this ride.

While I'm looking for my long-johns, here is a little valentines inspiration from the archives. I especially like this packaging because you can fill the brown bags with anything you like. These ones were filled with Girl Scout Cookies, but use your sweet tooth imagination!


p.s. I don't actually own long-johns, but I've always wanted to!

photos by sarah fritzler


6 comments:

  1. KOMO-TV reports that the city's Office of Civil Rights instructed city workers in a recent internal memo to avoid using the words because some may find them offensive. custom carrier bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. But humanities subject is not for me. I write very badly and often make mistakes in words. It is very difficult to learn for me, and I must use this site PaidPaper. The only through this reason, my essay does not cause laughter and contempt of others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful! So elegant and sweet. I feel myself in some Pride and Prejudice movie when i look at those pictures. I wish I could do something so cute. Maybe I can find some kind of masterclass? Because Papersmart prices allowed me to save some money and now I think I can spent them on something I like

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are direct mandate to providers and facilitators of all types of Bank Guarantee (BG), SBLC for Lease and Purchase. We engage in MTN, PPP programs, MT109, MT799, MT760, Loans, Sale and Lease of Financial Instruments. In addition we have a
    track record of 100% deliverance rate with the best workable procedures in the Financial Instruments industry. Our providers are very reliable and ready to transact.


    We have an excellent relationship with top rated banks in both Europe and Asia, Stock brokers and financial institutions all over the world. Within a short and transparent transaction period we can provide the SBLC/BG for your Heavy/Light project funding.

    We look forward to your cooperation as we establish a successful business relationship. Anticipating your inquiry

    Email: tekstructuredfinanceltd@gmail. com
    Skype: tekstructuredfinanceltd

    Regards
    David Thomas
    TEK STRUCTURED FINANCE LTD
    BROKERS ARE WELCOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

    Ufone call packages

    ufone internet packages

    ufone Sms packages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...