tis the season ...

Hello! I'm wearing my red and green this Monday morning and I thought I aught to share a little Christmas spirit on the blog today. I've been decking the Nest (a.k.a my condo) out with pine branches, lights and white pumpkins, but I need to snap a few pictures to share. Until then, here are a few festive ideas for you from last year. I know, I know, butcher paper and gold spray paint were so last year ... but these are from last year and, besides,  I'm not really over it yet. 

(click the titles to see more)

Butcher Paper Gift Wrap




DIY Stir-in Hot Cocoa


Gold Woodland Animals

Holiday Granola 
photos by sarah fritzler

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog deserves more attention, because you have a many good ideas. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...